The Board of Management, consisting of ten community representatives, has responsibility for the development and long-term planning of the services. Board Members come from a wide variety of backgrounds and bring together knowledge and skills necessary for good service provision including business management, accounting, legal, medical, educational and client advocacy.
Elizabeth (Libby) Campbell
Steve Daley O.A.M, J.P.
The Executive Director, Steve Daley, has overall responsibility for the day-to-day management and delivery of services, and reports to the Board of Management.
Each of the services has its own Manager, who assumes responsibility for day-to-day service provision, reporting to the Executive Director.
Devonfield’s management team consists of:
• Personal Assistant/Co-ordinator - Rosemarie Webb
• Manager, Business Services - Tanya Kingshott
• Manager, Devon Training & Employment Services - Karin Febey
• Manager, OH&S - John Carr
• Manager, Accommodation Services - Lyndee Gross
• Manager, Tenancy Support Services - Andrew Moore
• Manager, Day Support Services - Steve Daley