Devon Training & Employment Services is the training and employment arm of Devonfield’s employment services, and provides quality training and support to employees and staff of Devonfield Enteprises Inc.
The service’s primary duties and functions are to meet the individual needs of people with disabilities by identifying training opportunities and skill requirements, and assisting individuals to achieve their goals through accessing nationally accredited training, supported and open employment opportunities.
The service also performs a variety of other functions including:-
- Manage the recruitment and co-ordination of the Organisation’s volunteers
- Manage staff training for our Organisation
- Manage quality systems for services
- Design and implement assessment tools for all services
- Process new job seekers into the Australian Disability Enterprises
- Promotion of industry career pathways for students and job seekers
- Design new programmes that address the needs of a wider target group within the community.
Devon Training & Employment Services is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering Certificate 3 in Disability and Certificate 4 in Disability,